The Food and Nutrition Department will provide approved catering services for Outside Vendors who wish to supply food and/or beverages for Staff, Physicians, and/or Volunteers at Deborah Heart and Lung Center.
The Nutritional Services Department of Deborah Heart and Lung Center will be the "exclusive source" for catered services of food and food related supplies for Vendors who wish to supply food and or beverages to hospital employees. We will provide consistent, high-quality catered services for vendors and other outside entities interested in providing nourishment and catered meals at Deborah Hospital for the purpose of education, training, all in services meetings, etc.
Vendors providing food for Hospital staff will be required to order food from the approved list of restaurants on the VM and Vendor Links at Deborah’s Web site.
1. Vendor will access VM & Vendor Links on the Deborah website at deborah.org.
2. Vendor reviews the restaurant menus posted to the left and complete the Vendor Information Form requested by the Food and Nutrition Department.
3. Vendor will make their selections and save on their computer/phone/Notepad. Vendor will email order to Catering@Deborah.org and include the attachment. Note: Order is not placed until you receive a confirmation back from the Catering Department.
4. Order taker will send order request to appropriate person for approval. Order will be approved or rejected. Vendor will be notified via a return email.
5. If approved, vendor must contact the Catering Department at 609-893-4212. You will need to provide your Debit/Credit card information before the order is placed.
6. The order will be placed with the following information:
* Vendor selections
* Time of delivery
* Contact person or extension of where food is going
* Payment will be made using Department Credit Card
* A copy of the order will be made a given to the Supervisor to Post on the Catering Bulletin Board
7. If food is requested from the FNS Department, it will be made and delivered on the day needed.
8. Credit Card information and total will be put into the register to be charged to Vendor’s account. If card is not accepted, the vendor will be notified. If no other form of payment is made, the order will be cancelled.
9. The catering requests posted will be taken by Supervisor from the bulletin board and given to the front desk each day, so they know what is expected in for the day. If someone comes in unexpectedly they will sign in Vendor name, what Dept. food is for and we will follow-up with a letter notifying them they are in violation of Deborah’s policy.